Labels
- 1. Preliminary Task (7)
- 2. Research and Planning (30)
- 3. Construction (13)
- 4. Final Product (1)
- 5. Evaluation (7)
Monday, 30 September 2013
Audience Research - What Attracts An Audience To A Music Magazine.
From carrying out this task, I have been able to evaluate what makes a successful music magazine and what attracts the reader to buy it. I have noticed from doing this task many important points, these are: making sure that the model is making eye contact with the camera. When the magazine is then published and is usually put at eye height which therefore means that the model will be looking straight at you. Attracting your attention and making the chances bigger of you buying it. Another point attract the readers to your magazine is big making sure that it has a big and bold title. I have noticed that a lot of magazines have a white title but put it against a brightly coloured background to make it standout. Another colour that has been used a lot is red, as it is the most eye catching colour it is very successful at attracting your attention. I will take on board these two major points when designing and making my magazine to make sure it serves its purpose and attracts the attention from all readers. Leading on from this, having big and bold clear images is a great selling point for your magazine, it gives it a classy look and does not make it look over crowded. Over all, I have learnt from this task that I need to make sure my music magazine is very eye catching, quite simple so that not all the tag lines and and images are overlapping and making it look too busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment